Friday, October 12, 2012

Wasting Time

I bought this spectacular book the other day at a thrift store. I enjoy buying cheap books especially when the insides are creative enough to think about using for crafting. The look of a book page on a craft is appealing, and timeless, I think. Problem is, I feel a creeping guilt set in when I think about cutting up a book. A magazine, no big deal, lemme at it. But a book? For some reason their pages feel too sacred.



I've resorted to using the extremely handy scanner/printer I have. That way, I get to have my cake and eat it too.
Plus the copy an go on colored paper, or a notebook sheet, or on glossy photo paper, or on clear plastic self adhesive sheets!!!! WHAT?!?









Oh yeah, that's right. Craaazy crafting!
Check out the 1970s SNL, it's delightful!



No comments:

Post a Comment