Friday, September 7, 2012

Late Night Space Flight

I was feeling a twilight itch to make something. Thus grew the starry sky and the lightning fast spacecraft! (My fantasy football team name is White Lightning, so I feel this is fitting.)

I finally put the orange bag for oranges to good use, it's more festive than drawing the fire.

The bottlecap is from Oberon, one of my favorite cap designs because its not so much of an advertisement. Though I did just endorse it...

My favorite part is the song title "Higher Ground" on the inside cover. It really ties the theme together. And the back cover says "How Firm a Foundation." So hopefully, once you've reached the end you've figured yourself out completely.

Here's to writing out your problems so the world doesn't  know you're  crazy until you're dead!

Have a super Friday!





2 comments:

  1. Nice. We should all reach for the stars, move heaven and earth for our dreams. Great Job Miss Tif.

    ReplyDelete