Monday, September 10, 2012

Poop

It seems whenever I'm at odds with what to say, I say "poop." It's a flaw I've learned to apologize for. Just ask my older sister about her wedding photo when yours truly came up to sign. I was awfully perverse that day.

See: Poop. Unicorns?

I'm having trouble focusing on my next project so I'm taking the time to write about nothing instead.

I almost died trying to travel with balloons in the backseat yesterday. The window was rolled down and one little balloon bastard sneaks up behind me and escapes out the window. I catch the line with my teeth so as not to lose the whole bunch in one fell swoop. I'm trying to bat the other two out of my face while trying to roll up the window and continue driving.

Needless to say, travel with balloons in the trunk. Don't be an idiot.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are still with us. Yes the trunk is a far better idea.

    ReplyDelete